5 Personal Tech Writers That Will Make You Smarter
Here at Digital Landing, we’re interested in helping you live the connected life, simplified. We hope to expose you to new products and ideas in the digital services industry, and we know that there are more and more new ideas coming down the pike every day.
Top 5 Personal Tech Writers
We decided to share with you our five favorite personal tech writers because we know they can help you keep up with this ever-changing digital landscape we live in.
Beres happens to be an associate editor at HuffPo, and he writes pretty regularly in the tech innovations category. Specifically, Beres touches on some great gadgets, new apps, with some gaming and social media pieces, as well.
Most of his articles have accompanying videos, and they’re always a solid bet to be shared a bunch in the social media world. While he shares plenty of interesting news tidbits, he’s not afraid to offer up some opinion.
- Here’s Proof That Pricey Fitness Wearables Really Aren’t Worth It
- How to Stop Your Smart TV From Eavesdropping On You
- YouTube Stars’ Huge Earnings Will Make You Question All Your Life Choices
Pogue was a personal technology columnist for the New York Times for 13 years before he eventually founded Yahoo! Tech. He has been host on PBS’s “NOVA” and other science shows, as well as a correspondent for “CBS Sunday Morning” for over 12 years. He’s also a columnist for Scientific American, and he has written several best-sellers, including seven books in the “For Dummies” series.
- How to Set Up Apple’s Family Sharing
- What to Do When You Get Stranded Without Your Charger
- Apple Pay Will Change How You Buy Everything — Someday
I love the new redesign of the About.com expert websites, and if you haven’t checked them out recently — give them a look! Daniel does an excellent job of keeping you up to date with all of the different things you could be doing with your iPad.
- Cool iPad Accessories You Probably Didn’t Know About
- How to Find iPad Apps For Sale
- 17 Ways Siri Can Help You Be More Productive
Fowler touches on home automation, social media, smartphones and even some home security in his “Personal Technology” column on WSJ. He has been writing for them since 2001.
- Doorbells Become the Eyes and Ears of the Smart Home
- Five Tips for Taking Great Smartphone Pictures
- When Will We Get a Home R2-D2? It’s Getting Closer
Obviously, we’d be remiss to not mention one of our own best personal tech writers, as Mike has been our most prolific writer since this website changed to its current format in 2012. He’s a former Cable TV installer and has insights on the Cable TV, High Speed Internet and Home Security industries.
He only writes about things he has personal and direct experience with. Mike is a licensed electrician, network technician, and certified installer of low voltage electrical systems. If Mike is writing about it, chances are he’s used or installed it professionally.
- Smart Person’s Guide on How to Buy Cable TV
- The Best HDTV Sets for Around $500
- Who is Using My Wi-Fi?
Hopefully, this list of the best tech writers in the industry will give you some more exposure to articles that help you stay connected with the digital world. There’s nothing worse than feeling like technology is passing you by and you’re not paying enough attention to stay up with it. Well, now, that’s a feeling you won’t ever feel again!
CABLE & SATELLITE TV
STARTING AT: $2999/MO
STARTING AT: $1999/MO
HIGH SPEED INTERNET
Enter your address to see available offers
Latest posts by David Gonos (see all)
- Charter Buys TWC For $56.7B, Plans to Also Buy Bright House - May 27, 2015
- Netflix Won’t Add Live Sports To Its Roster - May 26, 2015
- After 4 Years, Netflix Redesign Welcomed By All - May 25, 2015