Frontier Secure Leads the Way in Internet Security
Last October, we eagerly awaited the launch of Windows 8.1, enabling us more ways to personalize our user-experience, boot to the desktop and enjoy enhanced SkyDrive integration. But the question of which Internet Security option to utilize for the best protection on Windows 8.1 has remained unanswered, until the recent AV-TEST finally revealed the top protection list — placing Frontier Secure in first place.
When it comes to anti-virus protection, it simply pays to invest in the best. Cybercrime and identity theft are increasingly real threats to both personal and business security. So AV-TEST, the respected independent testing lab, took it upon themselves to perform the research. Then they let us know which Internet Security product will help us best protect ourselves and our networks.
Throughout November and December of 2013, AV-TEST evaluated the top 25 Internet Security products. They used the latest versions of each product and their default settings for this test, monitoring the results constantly.
Internet Security Research Results
The results may surprise the average user, so consider your Internet Security product choice wisely. The more widely known Internet Security products, like avast! Free Antivirus, are user-friendly, but fail to offer a high level of protection.
Another popular choice, Windows Defender by Microsoft, only blocked about three quarters of the total malware attacks during the two-month timeframe.
Thank heavens for Frontier Secure, which is itemized first on the list of best protection offered for Windows 8.1.
AV-TEST results rate Frontier Secure as 5 out of 5 for protection, 4.5 out of 5 for performance and 4 out of 5 for usability.
Get To Know Frontier Secure
When it comes to Internet Security, there are a number of important elements to consider. This includesÂ standard computer security, backup and sharing, identity protection, equipment protection and technical support.
Ideally, your security product would offer all of the above, granting you peace of mind to surf, socialize and share information with the confidence that you are fully protected.
Not surprisingly, Frontier Secure boasts advanced protection, covering all of those above components. Let’s examine them in a little more detail:
- Standard Computer Security: Protects your computer form cyber-theft and firewalls and enables you to control your family’s connectivity with parental controls.
- Backup and Sharing: Ensures you never lose an important document or photo memory, with secure online backup and sharing for up to three computer user profiles.
- Identity Protection: Grants you the monitoring, lost wallet protection and restoration services you need to ensure your identity is secure.
- Equipment Protection: Protects you against unexpected device failures and accidents and provides you with repair and replacement coverage.
- Technical Support: Provides you with any assistance you may need, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Frontier Secure will detect and eliminate viruses, spyware and malware, block hackers, protect your computer against ‘Phishing’ and fraud, guard you against potentially dangerous downloads and authenticate, which sites you can trust.
You can choose from a variety of Internet Security packages from Frontier Communications, starting at just $5.99 per month.
With Frontier Secure, you have the freedom to roam the web, download files, share information and shop online without the worry of cybercrime.
The Frontier Footprint is Expanding
With the spotlight on Frontier Secure, it’s good to know that the Frontier Communications footprint is growing. Just last week, AT&T announced that it is selling its Connecticut wireline business to Frontier. This will mean that over 400,000 Connecticut customers will now have direct access to Frontier products, and possibly most importantly, to Frontier Secure. This sale is under review and is expected to be finalized in late 2014.
CABLE & SATELLITE TV
STARTING AT: $2999/MO
STARTING AT: $1999/MO
HIGH SPEED INTERNET
Enter your address to see available offers
Latest posts by Camilla Carboni (see all)
- Frontier Secure Leads the Way in Internet Security - January 24, 2014
- It’s Juan-uary for Fans of ‘The Bachelor’ - January 3, 2014
- 5 Netflix TV Shows Every Woman Should Watch - August 1, 2013